At our hotel, pets are welcome.
Our hotel has always accepted pets (cats and dogs), but for the respect of the other guests and for the common hygiene rules, the owners must comply with the rules below:
• First of all, inform us of the presence of the animal at the time of booking.
• The cost of the stay is €15.00 per night due to a more thorough cleaning of the room than usual, with the proper detergents and sanitisers.
• Small and medium-sized dogs are allowed. Their weight must not exceed 12-15 kg.
• In the common areas of the hotel, animals must be on a leash or in a special cage.
• A maximum of one animal is permitted in each room.
• The client must be adequately equipped for the welfare of his/her own animal, including transport containers and travel kennels.
• It is absolutely not permitted to let the animal climb on the beds, chairs, chairs, tables etc.
• Animals must not be left unattended in the rooms.
The pet must be used to living at home and in a cleansing regime. If your pets cause too much mess, you can request the payment of a supplement. Barking dogs or meowing cats can disturb other guests.
For the sake of the safety and comfort of your pet, the maid will not clean the room if your pet has been left unattended. If you are present during the time the maid is in your room, your pet must be kept on a leash or in the appropriate cage. In this regard, it is advisable to contact the maid about the most appropriate time for cleaning the room.